As the Technical Product Manager of the UnOps tribe, you will be responsible for helping guide our organization’s operations and software teams toward operational excellence in software creation and delivery, cloud platform utilization, and productivity / collaboration.
In this role you will be expected to regularly communicate with the engineering teams building and utilizing the platform, and build relationships with other leaders within the company at all levels. You will then compile, and share your insights among your peers in operations leadership to represent the voice of the customer.
Your contribution to our organization will be critical to our direction and success as a team, business unit, and ultimately that of our product. The successful candidate will be a business leader first, preferably with a technical background or with the desire and drive to develop one. They will have outstanding interpersonal skills and be able to establish rapport with our customers to foster open communication and truly transformative change. Lastly, we are looking for a smart self-starter interested in getting things done.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customers to transparently collect and understand feedback which you'll use to help drive operational focus and strategy
- Represent UnOps leadership within the organization and be an ambassador for our platform strategic vision
- Own our team image - manage our team website, produce informational materials and presentations to keep our customers plugged into what's going on
- Own the roadmapping process for the UnOps Tribe and produce guidance both for team direction and customer information
- Use your critical business and engineering mind to help distill the top priorities from the opportunities for improvement you find and define
- Learn a wide breadth of technologies at a high level to be able to contribute to direction as the voice of the customer
- Business degree or equivalent experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in and capability to learn about current and emerging technologies
- Ability to translate customer needs into actionable feedback
Nice to haves:
- Experience managing projects as a project manager in a fast paced customer facing environment is a big plus
- Business analyst experience also a plus