Vistaprint is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist for our office in Paris. Who are we? Vistaprint is a Cimpress company passionate about empowering people to make an impression through individually meaningful, personalized physical products.
We are a team of over 10,000 members in 24 countries working together to empower 17 million customers to make an impression. We are passionate, self-starting and audacious. We thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Whatever geography we’re in, we bring exceptional talent together. We never stop learning and we believe you shouldn't either. Opportunities abound for career development.
At this opportunity, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist for our European Markets team to focus on the French market based out of our central Paris office.
Please note that this is initially a 6 months temporary position covering for a maternity leave.
*Ce poste est un remplacement de congé maternité d’une durée minimale de 6 mois.
Over the past few years, we have undergone a significant reinvention of our approach to the French market to ensure we truly meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our customers. In this, role you will support the French team, reporting directly into the Country lead to define and execute the French market strategy, allowing for continued growth and opportunities, working with a wide range of different global and regional marketing teams.
Your role will involve:
- Creating a deep understanding of the French customer, competitor and market dynamics to inform the localization of global marketing efforts
- Supporting the development of the French strategy – short and mid-term
- Supporting in executing French marketing initiatives – e.g. events, etc
- Identifying and developing partnership opportunities
- Regularly reporting KPI’s across general business performance and specific marketing activities
- Developing and maintaining strong connections across a range of departments – marketing channels, pricing, site, brand, creative, customer services, etc.
In return you will bring:
- +5 years of marketing or strategy consulting experience preferably in an E-commerce environment and with experience of working across a variety of online & offline channels
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to uncover insights and opportunities through reviewing a range of data and information sources
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- A cooperative mindset, yet able to accomplish tasks and projects highly independently
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work well with a variety of stakeholders at different levels and locations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- A Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or any other relevant field preferred
- Full fluency in French and in English
And a few reasons you might love it
- We have a working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do
- You will be working in a truly global environment with an exceptionally talented and ambitious group in all areas of e-commerce
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits program …
- … And our office is perfectly located, in the heart of Paris
Feeling ready for the challenge? �� If so, please apply!