Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
Vistaprint is looking for a DevOps Engineer who possesses intelligence, energy, and strong analytical and developer skills. In this role, you will work in a team of Tunis based and collaborate with people from other locations to design, develop and maintain automation interfaces and Internal Tools that are critical to our business.
Your role will involve:
- Build, test, deploy and support platforms written in Microsoft technology (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET) Web Api and other technologies.
- Document and maintain application designs and maintenance procedures
- Troubleshoot technical and functional issues and coordinate resolution with development and operations teams at Vistaprint
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar
- 1+ years of software development experience using C#, T-SQL (object-oriented preferred), with a passion for working with people and some leadership experience
- Familiar with SQL and Databases management (T-SQL, stored procedures, reporting services) to maintain and create projects when needed.
- Familiar with version control systems.
- Familiarity with systems design patterns (MVC…) is a plus.
- Experience with Quality Automation tools (QTP, Selenium, …) is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Strong capacity for logical thinking, with the ability to understand the inter-relationships among complex applications and systems
- Must be a creative problem/puzzle solver.
- Good verbal and written (English) communication skills, collaborative and motivated team-player
What's In It for You:
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, xbox, pinball)
- Tickets for fresh food and drinks
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.