Are you an aspiring marketing professional who wants to work for a $1B industry leading company?
Do you want to create and execute innovative marketing campaigns that will reach millions of customers?
Are you looking for an opportunity that will challenge you daily and encourage you to think outside the box to solve interesting business problems? If so, then read on!
As a GTM Strategy Specialist you will bring strategic initiatives to life through the ideation, planning, and execution of global online and offline marketing campaigns. You’ll be tasked with implementing strategies that drive the acquisition and retention of customers, increase order volume and conversion, and strengthen customer awareness of Vistaprint’s newest products.
Your role will involve:
- Working cross-functionally with members of our Channel Marketing, Creative Agency, Product Marketing, and Pricing Strategy groups to achieve financial targets and strategic goals through our marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure proper execution of strategy across all customer touchpoints (including online and offline marketing channels and the Vistaprint website)
- Supporting the planning and execution of the quarterly promotions calendar
- Utilizing complex data to measure and improve performance of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Working closely with Product marketing owners to help maintain and optimize messaging and channel mix for our strategic product categories
- Optimizing processes and interaction models to ensure efficiency and alignment across teams
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other related field
- 1+ years of experience in e-commerce marketing
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple complex projects at once
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and use data to make informed recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Tableau
Apply today to join our growing Marketing team and help be part of building something amazing!