Are you someone with a passion for technology and engineering excellence? Do you enjoy developing and solving complex technical problems? Are you interested in working on a project where quality, reliability, and outstanding customer experience are key deliverables? Are you interested in learning the breadth of technologies that allow increasing Software Development teams’ overall efficiency and effectiveness? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will provide the architectural expertise and technical leadership to help drive our Continuous Integration and Delivery offerings and other modern IT infrastructure for an ecosystem of microservices. You will also have a critical role in ensuring we’re providing the right services as best we can to keep us always on the cutting edge.
We’re seeking someone who is passionate and comfortable in the construction, automation, management, administration, and operation of CI/CD systems.
Your role will involve:
- Designing and implementing CI/CD solutions.
- Architecting a modern, operable, and scalable infrastructure using cloud technologies.
- Supporting and coaching developers in proper operations concerns and best practices.
- Selecting adequate Third Party Tools and customizing them when relevant
- Adopting organizationally accepted DEVOPS practices and architectural standards
- Building empathy for teams that use our products to help make them the best they can be
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent technical field
- Relevant Experience with modern infrastructure tooling, and deep understanding of how these components can work together to meet organization needs.
- Deep knowledge in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Virtualization
- Good Experience with programming languages (.NET, java, etc)
- Good experience with cloud technologies
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with automation and configuration management tooling strongly desired.
- Experience with Application Monitoring tools is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile/Lean software development concepts and methodologies