Under the direction of the Manager, HR Operations, the HR Operations Coordinator is responsible for handling emails, voice mails and tickets from employees. They are also responsible for the coordination, administration and execution of processes that emanate from the Centers Of Excellence (COEs) in the HR organization to enable an efficient use of these functions; Compensation, Benefits, CARE, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition and HRBP.
The HR Coordinator must also act in a confidential and professional manner.
Your role will include:
- Acting as an access point and HR Generalist for all Tier 1 queries/requests from managers, the BUs and employees across
- Managing these calls, emails and chats with an aim to resolve or triage to the requisite COE, POC, Employee Relations or back to tier 0 - self service
- Providing global support and coordination to the COEs i.e. Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Benefits and Compensation
- Scheduling candidate interviews and assisting both candidates and interviewers during the recruiting process.
- Booking travel arrangements for candidates
- Facilitating the process for candidate expense reimbursement
- Ensuring timely and detailed updates for reporting and the applicant tracking system. Initiating the background checking process
- Supporting the Employee Relations team to schedule voluntary exit interviews
- Generating New Hire folders and termination packets
- Executing on transactions that may be high volume and repeatable coming out of the COEs e.g. job letters
- Providing support to Knowledge and Training by coordinating and scheduling Hew Hire orientation
- Processing salary deduction requests submitted by employees in the HR system and sending new deduction info to payroll for addition of account numbers to the payroll system
- Assisting with processing skill based pay for CARE MBY
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to build professional relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work accurately under time constraints
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including proficiency in Outlook, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of customer service skills consistently demonstrated over time
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role e.g. HR is an asset
Complexity: Must be committed to working flexible hours in support of the global business. Be capable of working in a constantly changing environment while maintaining a positive attitude.