Are you someone with a passion for technology, and engineering excellence? Are you interested in working on a project where quality, reliability, and outstanding customer experience are key deliverables? Are you excited by the idea of implementing systems that enable front-line customer service representatives to help tens of thousands of customers on daily basis? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
As a Software Engineer, you will help building our highly dynamic, data-driven, world-wide contact center applications, which enable Vistaprint's 2000+ front line customer service representatives to process 25,000 email, phone and chat contacts per day from our global e-commerce customers.
Development at Vistaprint is fast-paced, following an approach that empowers teams and makes them drive the value generation process. You will very quickly see the results of your work put into practice.
We design, build and test our systems in a highly collaborative, agile environment, encouraging feedback from all aspects of the business.
Your role will involve:
- Designing, developing and supporting components of the contact center platform including user interface, business rules, object model and database model
- Development of internal and external web pages, and tools for configuration, operations, deployment
- Specifying and executing Unit Tests, System Tests and Performance Tests
- Producing accurate and high quality technical and user documentation
In return, you will bring:
- Engineer degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar
- 2 years professional software development experience desired
- Demonstrated skills with object-oriented design and programming languages such as C# or Java (C# .NET, ASP.Net is desirable)
- Multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment, excellent communication, organization, and teamwork skills required; fluent level of English (written and spoken)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience working in agile teams is a plus
So if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment, apply now!