At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we empower millions of small businesses owners around the world to realize their dreams.
As Sr Systems Administrator for our NOC (Network Operations Center,) you will provide 1st-level support for worldwide Vistaprint operations. The selected candidate will monitor, troubleshoot and rectify issues, as well as escalate to a higher tier when required.
This position requires flexibility to work at different hours all over the week days.
Your role will involve:
- Monitoring and supporting Vistaprint’s production systems using proprietary and third-party tools
- Identifying, triage and escalating production-related issues in a timely manner
- Keeping key stakeholders “in the loop”
- Providing email, chat, phone and remote administration support to other Technicians and Vistaprint end-users
- Creating, assigning or escalating Service Desk tickets to proper support entities
- Remedying all Service Desk tickets within the Administrator's capacity
- Working within the pre-defined SLA matrix
- Maintaining and creating documentation as needed
- Maintaining Active Directory
- Fill in for sick or vacationing NOC Systems Administrators on an as-needed basis
In return, you will bring:
- License Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Equivalent
- 2+ years experience with hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Experience in a Server support role for Microsoft and Linux operating systems and applications. Win Server 2008/12, CentOS, and Ubuntu preferred
- Experience with Active Directory
- Familiarity with server monitoring tools
- Familiarity with Remote Desktop tools and server virtualization
- Experience with a Service Desk or similar ticketing system
- The ability to multitask
- Basic understanding of SAN and NAS products
- Experience with HP server hardware a plus
- Experience with Microsoft IIS a plus
- Experience with open source monitoring tools such as Nagios a plus
- Scripting/automation ability a plus
- Understanding of routers, switches and networking technology
For those excited about the possibility of developing a career as a Senior Systems Administrator please apply online submitting your CV in English.