Are you an aspiring marketing professional who wants to work for a $1B industry leading company? Do you want to create and execute innovative marketing campaigns that will reach millions of customers? Are you looking for an opportunity that will challenge you daily and encourage you to think outside the box to solve interesting business problems? If so, then read on!
We are looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to join the Global Email Marketing team within Vistaprint. In this role, you will drive the execution of global email campaigns in our marketing automation platform with a focus on accuracy and scalability, assist in the creation and implementation of campaign & channel strategies, and regularly monitor and report on key metrics to maintain overall health of the channel.
- Flawlessly execute global email campaigns within marketing automation platform, including customer targeting, HTML set-up, and basic deliverability reporting
- Understand and optimize operational workflow, with focus on global scalability and automation
- Work cross-functionally with members of our Analytics, Creative, and Technology groups to develop and execute email marketing strategies for customers, including A/B and multivariate tests
- Use customer behavior, insights and prior campaign results to develop contact strategies/plans to achieve financial targets and optimize customer lifetime value
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPI’s) including financial performance, email engagement and deliverability
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics or other related field
- 1-3 years email marketing experience, including development and execution of email campaign marketing strategies
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Fluency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- A passion for problem solving
- Marketing automation platform experience a plus (Adobe Campaign, Responsys, Exact Target)
And a few reasons you might love it:
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you within this highly dynamic, rewarding environment
- We have a working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do
- You will be working in a truly global environment with an exceptionally talented and ambitious group in all areas of e-commerce
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
So, if you are up for a challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now (please submit your updated CV in English).