Definition of digital marketing strategies and operational management of digital marketing activities, aiming to achieve the corporate objectives for the French-speaking European markets.
- Defining digital marketing strategies for achieving the corporate objectives for the French-speaking European markets.
- Developing, managing and optimising the digital advertising channels identified during the strategy definition phase (search, display, affiliation, remarketing, programmatic, social adv, etc.);
- Acquiring new clients in the target markets;
- Continually analysing digital marketing, competitors and optimisation strategies for the target markets;
- Defining processes for integrating digital marketing channels with other parts of the marketing team (Commercial, Email Marketing, Analytics, Communication, etc.);
- Supporting the Head of Acquisition in building a team for the French-speaking markets;
- Supporting the Commercial team in identifying new strategies for the target markets.
- At least two years' experience of digital marketing in the e-commerce sector;
- Significant experience in managing large advertising budgets with performance-related targets;
- Native-level knowledge of French;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian;
- Excellent knowledge of how to create, manage and analyse Google AdWords campaigns;
- Good knowledge of how to create and manage Facebook Ads campaigns;
- Experience of launching and managing online advertising campaigns (with performance-related targets) for French-speaking markets;
- Teamwork experience.
- Good knowledge of affiliation systems and other remarketing systems (Criteo, AdRoll, etc.);
- A degree in an economics-related field, preferably specialising in marketing;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel or similar;
- Experience of the French market;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Some experience of using DMPs;
- Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics etc. certification.
- Some experience of the online printing sector.
- Excellent analysis skills
- Able to work in a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Pragmatic, dynamic and able to use initiative (and a sense of humour helps a lot).