The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will play a key role in elevating the display channel portfolio and transforming the way Vistaprint hits market. This role will be focused on executing digital advertising campaigns at global scale across demand side platforms, social platforms, and network exchanges. The ability to adapt program optimization rapidly from data driven insights is critical to be successful in this role. Day-to-day responsibilities include, display media buying and optimization, creative development strategy, and budget management.
The successful candidate will be a self-starting, motivated marketer with programmatic media buying expertise and a breadth of experience across various display tactics. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a goal-driven environment and working in a global capacity. This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of a dynamic and evolving space within Vistaprint’s digital marketing team.
- Develop, execute, and optimize display advertising campaigns
- Manage display budgets for top markets
- Analyze program performance and optimize campaigns to achieve measurement objectives
- Communicate out on campaign performance, optimizations, and learnings
- Deliver media and target audience evaluations and recommendations to achieve success aligned to market KPIs and needs
- Create media plan flowcharts and creative strategy to align to market needs and target audiences
- Understand and speak to available media format and targeting tactics within each market
- Traffic campaigns and collaborate with Marketing Technology team to ingest data and attain actionable insights
- Use first-party and third-party data to develop media plans reflective of the best possible venue, medium, and targets for campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand channel mix model within each market and determine appropriate display strategy to support business needs
- Develop learning agenda and measurement plans alongside the Channel Analytics team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in digital media with a heavy emphasis on programmatic buying and cutting-edge display tactics.
- Experience with and strong understanding of retargeting as a display tactic
- Working knowledge of research tools (comScore, Nielsen, eMarketer, etc.)
- Experience with third party ad serving tools (Doubleclick, Atlas, etc)
- Strength in program/data analysis with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with digital analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize workflow according to team and company needs
- Excellent written/verbal communication; ability to convey technical concepts to stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage multiple programs in a fast-paced environment