As a Software Engineer II with Cimpress’ Lynx Squad you will be part of a group of engineers that work towards enabling merchants to establish fulfillment networks and efficiently route orders on the Mass Customization Platform. You will help us meet this goal by building tools that provide merchants, and fulfillers, benefits such as cost savings and overflow management.
The work requires exceptional engineers that will routinely have a huge impact not only on our business, but on the business of all the users (merchants and fulfillers) of the Mass Customization Platform.
Engineers are expected to have an understanding of front-end development and be experienced in back-end and middle tier development, technologies, and best practices.
Our software stack includes:
- AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, S3)
- js, Express, React/Redux
- Git, Jira
- SumoLogic, New Relic
We focus on building RESTful microservices using these tools, and collaborate with other teams doing the same.
- Have 3+ years of experience building software in a team setting.
- Have a BS in computer science or a related field.
- Enjoy both the development and operation aspects of devops.
- Enjoy reviewing code, and having your code reviewed.
- Seek to avoid bureaucracy and overhead and ask how we’ve delivered value to our customers today.
What you’ll get in return:
- Casual workplace and small, passionate team.
- A chance to work on/solve some of the most technically challenging problems you will see in the industry.
- Flexible hours, respect for work/life balance.
- Brand new LEED-certified building with an open-office plan, a company shuttle to/from MBTA Alewife station, and EV parking.
- Stocked kitchen with free fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages.
- Gym, fitness classes, and monthly massages on-site.
* Experience with Node.js, AWS, or Docker/Kubernetes is a plus.