If you are someone with a passion for Software Engineering and highly motivated to be part of a dynamic Technology team evolving in a fantastic environment, then Corporate Solutions (CS) Tunis Technology team has a great opportunity for you.
We pride ourselves for providing a unique career experience for our team members: being part of a Global team, our Software Engineers are collaborating with, learning from and influencing World Class Engineering teams from our North American and European sites.
We care about career growth of our team members: we offer an environment where employees can align their choices with their career aspirations.
We are in the “Being Agile” rather than “Doing Agile” mindset.
We embrace the Servant leadership concept. Leaders are there to identify and meet the needs of their teams in a trust based environment.
That’s why this is a great opportunity for innovative, entrepreneurial-minded individuals looking to make a large impact in a challenging, highly creative and ever-evolving culture. Come join the fun and make your mark!
Your role will involve:
- Enhancing VCS’s existing Retail and Custom Portal solutions as well as drive our next generation of commercial and wholesale platforms
- Helping to design and build a world-class public API for partner integrations
- Helping to design and build new Enterprise-class Web to Print solutions
- Producing accurate and high quality technical and user documentation
In return, you will bring:
- Engineer degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar
- 4+ years professional software development experience desired
- A good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming (.NET or Java, but other OO languages are acceptable).
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and distributed systems
- Database programming with SQL (Microsoft SQL Server is a plus)
- Experience building service-oriented solutions.
- Experience with writing both unit tests and integration tests.
- Multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment, excellent communication, organization, and teamwork skills required
- Fluency in English required, including excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-Tasking ability
- Team player, desire to work in a strong team
- Passion for coding, hands-on development
- Strong initiative; autonomous and detail-oriented
So if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now!