Welcome to Cimpress, the world leader in mass customization.
We are audacious, innovative and growing.
Would you like to contribute to the development of an online platform that is radically disrupting the traditional printing & personalization market worldwide? Would you like to get more involved with our Security Team and put your Program Management skills and knowledge to the challenge? Then you might just be the Program Manager we are looking for!
Cimpress is the fast-growing company behind Vistaprint, Pixartprinting, Exagroup and many more. We are right in the middle of one of the greatest periods of change in our history and we would love for you to be part of it. We are building a platform which will allow people worldwide to print customized products with the reliability, quality and low prices of mass production. We are revolutionizing the market for customized printed products (from business cards to billboards and photo books to promotional clothing), with what we call the Mass Customization Platform (MCP).
“Here at Cimpress, we’re boldly going where no one has gone before.”
The Senior Security Program Manager for this role is expected to be deeply familiar with multiple technical security domains, effective engineering project management, and establishing large coalitions in support of their concise, practical strategic vision.
Who are you? You have a strong understanding of driving security and solutions at scale, implementing security controls and the lifecycle of product improvement. You can identify, gather and report appropriate security metrics. You have experience managing project delivery from inception through go-live and operational support. You are passionate about success and use that passion to drive support from others.
You will join a team that thrives in a fast-paced environment, based in various different locations across North America, Europe and North Africa, and will report to the Chief Security Officer.
In this exciting role, you drive, oversee and manage strategic security initiatives for the Cimpress Security team: building tooling, driving process improvements and working with service owners with cutting-edge technology to develop innovative solutions to complex technical challenges.
You manage initiative requirements, schedules, communications, priorities, and deadlines and drive cross-functional initiatives engaging with teams across Cimpress, ranging from software development teams, business analysts, executive management, product management and others around the world.
The successful candidate should come from an information security background and be an expert communicator, as they will be responsible for making decisions and individually driving cross-team solutions that impact the entire organization.
Your role will involve:
- Managing key internal client relationships with initiative stakeholders.
- Defining, coordinating, and delivering large scale security projects.
- Initiating and managing assigned initiatives, monitoring initiative progress and adjusting resources and priorities accordingly.
- Reporting on progress and interacting with decision-makers by managing expectations within time-quality-cost constraints, to ensure all agreed upon deliverables are met.
- Providing leadership to solve complex problems within the initiative team.
- Prioritizing deliverables, managing initiative scope and driving decisions to the most favorable outcome for the company.
- Providing timely status updates and risk assessments to the leadership team as well as assist with the development of risk mitigation solutions.
- Evangelizing the new security initiatives across the organization.
- Contributing to the development of new processes and procedures for security to interact with partners and stakeholders.
- Preparing and presenting detailed, written technical information.
In return you will bring
- 3+ years' experience managing initiatives in the security industry and in a highly technical environment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in project planning, resource management and project delivery.
- Experience working in a global environment.
- Ability to work in an environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to quickly analyze and solve complex problems.
- Ability to focus on a task and deliver to expectations.
- Passion for working with people across different functions, cultures, and levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar field is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- An exceptional communicator who can work effectively in a deeply technical environment as well as in a non-technical business user community.
- Highly organized and able to maintain a vast number of relationships across the organization.
Apply now if you are ready for the most exciting role of your life!