Senior SAP ABAP DEVELOPER
Welcome to Vistaprint, the world leader in mass customization. We are audacious, innovative and growing.
Are you a seasoned SAP ABAP developer with expertise in the FICO modules and have a passion for creating high-quality solutions that are maintainable and scalable? Then read on!
Vistaprint is looking for senior SAP ABAP Developers who will design, build, and support application programs that are key components of our ERP application platforms. Our developers are able to work independently while also participating as key members of a global development team and working closely with business analysts, business partners, and other Vistaprint development teams that are situated remotely.
Your role will involve:
- Designing, building, and testing SAP ERP application extensions, including customized reports, utilities, interfaces, and forms, using a combination of ABAP reports, function modules, classes and methods, BAPIs, BADIs, enhancements, ALE/IDOCs, workflow, forms development (SAPScript, SmartForms, and Adobe Forms) and other SAP technologies
- Using your analytical and technical skills to translate business and functional requirements into cohesive technical specifications and strong solutions
- Using your communication skills to collaborate with other developers, analysts, and business partners in remote locations to gather requirements, provide status updates, participate in code reviews and team meetings, and collaborate on cross-platform data sharing solutions
- Working closely with the Basis team to monitor, test and tune application components for optimized performance and integration
- Working closely with middleware platform teams to integrate various types of data to SAP.
In return you will bring:
- ABAP development expertise of at least 3-6 years, including interface development using BADIs, BAPIs, RFC calls, enhancements, function modules, classes and methods, workflow and ALE/IDOCS
- Experience with SAPScript, SmartForms, Adobe Forms, Web Dynpro
- Experience in the core Finance SAP ERP functional modules
- Strong technical and functional design skills as well as experience with creating repeatable processes and code base that will support future growth with minimal customization requirements
- Experience with developing interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems/applications
- Development experience with Java, Web services, and Web Portal desirable
So if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment, apply now! Please submit your application in English.