Are you a seasoned SAP ABAP developer with expertise in the FICO modules and have a passion for creating high-quality solutions that are maintainable and scalable? Then read on!
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fuled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
What You Will Do:
As a senior SAP ABAP Developer, you will design, build, and support application programs that are essential components of our ERP application platforms. You will participate as an essential member of a global development team, working closely with team members across the business and other Vistaprint development teams that are situated remotely.
- Design, build, and test SAP ERP application extensions, including customized reports, utilities, interfaces, and forms, using a combination of ABAP reports, function modules, classes and methods, BAPIs,
- Collaborate with middleware platform teams to integrate various types of data to SAP, BADIs, enhancements, ALE/IDOCs, workflow, forms development (SAPScript, SmartForms, and Adobe Forms) and other SAP technologies
- Use your analytical and technical skills to translate business and functional requirements into cohesive technical specifications and solutions
- Collaborate with other developers, analysts, and business partners in remote locations to gather requirements, provide status updates, participate in code reviews and team meetings, and collaborate on cross-platform data sharing solutions
- Partner with the Basis Team to monitor, test and tune application components for optimized performance and integration .
- ABAP development expertise, including interface development using BADIs, BAPIs, RFC calls, enhancements, function modules, classes and methods, workflow and ALE/IDOCS
- Experience with SAPScript, SmartForms, Adobe Forms, Web Dynpro
- 3+ years of experience in the core Finance SAP ERP functional modules
- Strong technical and functional design skills as well as experience with creating repeatable processes and code base that will support future growth with minimal customization requirements
- Experience with developing interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems/applications
- Development experience with Java, Web services, and Web Portal desirable
What's In It for You:
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Position may require minimal, 10%, travel per year globally
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Onsite game room (Foosball, ping pong, Xbox, pinball)
- Onsite gym
- Tickets for fresh food and drinks
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an inclusive and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, origin, gender, age, religion or marital status.
Please submit your application in English.