We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer, focused on microservices development to augment our team in Waltham, MA.
Together with the team, you’ll be taking care of the full lifecycle of microservices we develop – from inception, through implementation, testing, maintenance, production support, till the service is retired.
You will help us shape Cimpress’ mass customization platform as we’re redefining the Web-to-print industry. Your responsibilities will involve: writing excellent code, designing clean APIs and awesome UIs, testing and reviewing the work of other developers, enhancing our build pipelines and infrastructure to ensure fast time to market, scalability and robustness.
What we expect from you:
- You’re familiar with at least one other language, preferably more: PHP, Node.js, Java, C#, Python, Ruby
- You’re willing to develop software in a multi-programing language environment
- You’ve worked with AWS, and can tell the difference between EC2, ECS, and Lambda
- You understand the patterns of SOA, preferably microservices
- You care about robustness, simplicity, and beauty of your solutions
- You’re comfortable with building an MVP (minimum viable product) and strive for avoiding waste
- When picking a tool for the job, you prefer picking the right one over the one you know best
- You appreciate feedback and are comfortable giving feedback
- You’re eager to learn and continuously improve
- Agile or Lean software development isn’t just a buzzword for you
- You’re fluent in English, both written, and spoken
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel expenses
- Onsite fitness center
- Opportunity to do things your way
- Working with latest technology stacks
- Support for growing your engineering excellence
- A lot of fun