As part of our award-winning inhouse agency, you’ll be a visual storyteller who can deliver top-notch photography and graphic design assets for our communications throughout North America and Europe.
You’ll have a background in photography and graphic design, bring a trained eye, and thrive in a dynamic environment where every day is different.
What you’ll be doing all day:
- In collaboration with the Photography Art Director and channel design leads, you will be planning and directing on-location and studio productions.
- Creating world-class photography assets that reflect what our brand stands for: helping small business owners live their dreams.
- Working in close collaboration with producers on pre-production: creating briefings and shot-list, scouting locations, casting talent.
- Working with marketing and product strategists to review briefs, brainstorm executional ideas.
- Guiding the post-production teams: delivering photography assets to DAM systems and providing retouching/color correction input
- Building the brand – keeping our brand guidelines in mind at all times to keep consistency but push the limits appropriately.
- Advocating for our customer – understanding their needs, desires and what keeps them awake at night, making sure that our photography efforts are focused in the right ways.
- In addition to the photography part of the role, you will be supporting the channel design teams with graphic design solutions.
What you bring to the team:
- A passion for photography (great portfolio) is a must-have.
- A well-trained eye when it comes to composition, focus and simplicity.
- A +4 years agency background within the lifestyle/fashion/food creative industry.
- Routined managing and directing photographers, models, styling experts, lighting talent.
- Precise, meticulous planning skills, and the ability to present your ideas to stakeholders and creative directors.
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are more than welcome.
- Competence Lightroom, Capture One, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a given.
- Experience working on a large team in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- You understand visual brand strategy and how to apply it to your creative work
- You’re great at what you do but can accept and implement feedback.
- Availability to work extended hours and traveling (flexitime)
- You have some other additional, handy creative skillset. Illustration?Video? (this one is a super plus) Web design? Graffiti art, sewing, cooking or unbelievable cupcake decorating? Tell us about it.
Write a cover letter telling us why you want to join us (Why this role? Why Vistaprint? Why now?) and what skills you’ll bring to the team. Combine it with a portfolio or a link to work samples, add your resume, and send it all in.
We look forward to hearing from you!