Vistaprint is looking for a motivated Sr Channel marketing specialist to join our team. Who are we? Vistaprint is a Cimpress company passionate about empowering people to make an impression through individually meaningful, personalized physical products.
We are a team of over 10,000 members in 24 countries working together to empower 17 million customers to make an impression. We are passionate, self-starting and audacious. We thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Whatever geography we’re in, we bring exceptional talent together. We never stop learning and we believe you shouldn't either!
At this opportunity, we are looking for a Sr Channel marketing specialist with 4-7 years of relevant experience. The Sr Channel Marketing Specialist will be focused on executing digital advertising campaigns across EU markets and specifically Germany. This position is responsible for executing successful display campaigns across demand side platforms, social platforms, and exchanges.
*Please note this is a temporary contract of initially 12 months.
The successful candidate…
- Will be a self-starting, motivated marketer with a high digital marketing expertise and a strong creative experience
- Will show the ability to understand and develop business strategy and partner with the media buying team and the creative team
- Will feel comfortable in a goal-driven environment and working in a global capacity
Your role will involve:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand channel mix model within each market and determine appropriate display strategy to support business needs
- Deliver media and target audience recommendations to achieve success aligned to market KPIs
- Work with the creative team to develop new display ad assets aligned with the brand guidelines
- Communicate out on campaign performance, optimizations, and learnings
- Analyse performance to achieve measurement objectives and develop learning agenda and measurement plans alongside the Media and Analytics teams
In return you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in digital media with a heavy emphasis on programmatic buying and cutting-edge display tactics
- Fluent in English. Speaking German is a plus
- Experience with Adwords, DoubleClick trafficking and Facebook Business manager is mandatory
- Experience with digital analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to take direction well and with accuracy, working quickly and precisely in a fast-paced working environment under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize workflow according to team and company needs, shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication; ability to convey technical concepts to stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage multiple programs in a fast-paced environment
And a few reasons you might love it
- We have a working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do
- You will be working in a truly global environment with an exceptionally talented and ambitious group in all areas of e-commerce
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits program
Feeling ready for the challenge? If so, please apply, we look forward to hearing from you!