Vistaprint’s mission is to help small businesses live their dreams. We are seeking a creative, talented person who will help us create amazing user experiences. We are a collaborative team guided by data, feedback and a user-centric approach. Your duties will include translating marketing and product requirements into beautiful, intuitive and functional designs.
We expect you to have an eye for clean and thoughtful web design. You should also have strong user experience and interface design skills. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please introduce yourself and share your background and portfolio with us.
- You will be responsible for the design process for both marketing and product projects.
- You will design easy-to-use, delightful experiences that are quantitatively and qualitatively driven to add value to the business.
- You will collaborate with the design, product, research, marketing and engineering teams to iterate and achieve the best solutions.
- You will participate in user testing sessions to gather and prioritize requirements.
- You will create sketches, wireframes, interactions and other visual designs necessary for each project.
- You will help grow our internal design language.
- You will contribute to our empowering and positive company culture.
- 2-4 years of relevant design experience.
- Expert use of design applications: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Strong working experience with the prototyping software Invision.
- An up-to-date and in-depth portfolio showing relevant work examples.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with remote teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach.
- Experience with responsive design.
- A high bar for excellence.