Senior Agent – Customer CARE in Manufacturing (CiM)
Dynamic, innovating and international
Vistaprint is widely known for printing business cards. However, not everyone knows we print way more than just that. We print (almost) everything that can be printed; business cards, posters, mugs, flyers, cards, photo gifts, phone cases and more. And it all happens in Venlo! This is where our European Printing Operations are located. The location has a total floor space of 31.500 sqm and around 500 employees working there with only the most modern/high-tech machines and the newest technologies.
As Senior Agent CiM you are responsible for our customer experience. This position is the key customer-facing role with the primary focus of providing customer support and building high value customer advocacy by managing a feedback and communication process within the Venlo Manufacturing Plant. In this position you will work closely with the manufacturing plant and other departments (manufacturing, quality and logistics) to continuously improve the customer experience and strive for operational excellence.
You are the voice of the customer within the Venlo Manufacturing Plant.
Your further responsibilities will be:
- Identifying, recommending and resolving recurring problems regarding processes and products
- Providing frontline customer support via multiple channels (phone and email)
- Performing precise customer problem analysis and offering a reasonable solution based on defined process standards and goals
- Supporting the customer service and manufacturing teams as needed.
We are looking for someone with good communications skills and a strong customer service focus. You are a person who react promptly to customer inquiries and know how to solve problems. You are self-motivated and are used to working independently as well as within a team. You know how to create a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. You have interpersonal management skills to deal with tight deadlines and cross functional interactions on a daily basis. You have the ability to present information and investigation findings in a clear and concise manner
Further more you have:
- Secondary education or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ customer service experience in a technical support capacity with first preference given to those who have worked in areas such as Call Centers, Travel Agencies, and Help Desk environment
- Manufacturing background is an asset
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite
- Fully proficient in English, reading/writing/comprehension. Additional languages are an asset.
Vistaprint is an international organization that is in continuous development due to its growth. By using the newest machines and technologies we can ensure this growth. Due to our growth, our employees have the opportunity to develop as well. You will be working in an international organisation that offers you a lot of opportunities. Despite the fact that we are an global organisation, we have an informal and accessible corporate culture. Our doors are always open.
We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment, including:
- 2 weeks of additional vacation for every 5 years with the company
- Sufficient career-growth opportunities
Vistaprint is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Do you want to work in a growing company with a good working environment and more responsibility? Apply now! Don’t miss this chance to be a part of a growing and rewarding Company!
For any further enquiries, please contact Cinthanie van der Burg(Recruiter) email@example.com or call +31 77 8507700. For more information about our company, please consult: www.vistaprint.nl