Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has been producing, with the reliability, quality and affordability of mass production, small individual orders where each and every one embodies the personal relevance inherent to customized physical products. The company produces more than 46 million uniquely designed items a year. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands includes Tradeprint, Exaprint, Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting, Druck.at and others. That portfolio serves multiple customer segments across many applications for mass customization. To learn more, visit www.cimpress.com.
Manufacturing Technology Lead
What will you do as a Manufacturing Technology Lead?
You will provide functional expertise to a wide range of projects and interact closely with cross functional teams to drive the introduction of new products and support the introduction of new equipment and new technology as part of the Global Manufacturing Technology team representing the local Windsor plant.
Your role will include:
- Support new material qualification and colour setup for new product introductions and material cost reduction activities.
- Lead and support shop layout planning.
- Calculate, plan and lead installation of utilities to support new equipment and existing equipment moves.
- Plan and lead installation of equipment and overall setup of new production areas to support new product introductions and new equipment installations.
- Lead and obtain equipment safety sign-off by ensuring that all applicable safety regulations and company policies are adhered to.
- Plan and support training of new equipment / processes.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for new processes and equipment.
- Support development and roll-out of packaging solutions for new products.
- Establish and maintain work standards for product costing and productivity measurement. Help with cost benefit analysis.
- Build and maintain strong work relationships with Product, Product Fulfillment, Manufacturing Technology and Plant Operations.
- Participate in acceptance tests for equipment and new products.
- Support launch and transition of new products/processes to production.
- Improve product/process/equipment to assure highest quality at lowest manufacturing cost.
- Manage small manufacturing process and equipment design projects, including: research, specification, design, integration, debugging and documentation.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, with experience installing equipment and/or launching new products. Minimum of 5 years manufacturing engineering experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Preferably experienced in MEP (mechanical, electrical and utilities) engineering.
- Preferably skilled with Autocad and/or Solidworks.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, must be able to work independently as well as in a team and be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. Cimpress welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.