Are you an expert in Business HR, working across multiple levels of management and employees to identify HR opportunities in a fast-paced global organization? Then read on!
As HR Business Partner, you will work closely with the Site Business Leadership Team and with Local & Global HR Functional Managers to develop local strategies that allow us to attract, develop and retain top talent for the site.
Position: Sr. HR Advisor (Senior HR Business Partner)
# of position: 1
Start Date: Immediate
Your job will involve:
- Ensuring smooth assimilation of the new joiners. Induction, connect, 30,60 days feedback.
- Develop and maintain regular and proactive connect with employees and managers.
- Grievance Management.
- HR Policy updates and revision, educating managers and employees on the same.
- Ensuring compliances with the code of conduct, ethics and laws on employee grievances and employment laws. Ensuring smooth running of Internal Complaints Committee and being part of investigation in harassment cases.
- Employee Development – Ensuring creation and fulfillment of individual development plans, Participating in designing, evaluation and monitoring of training needs and success of the programs.
- Employee Motivation - Rewards & Recognition, Events & Celebrations etc.
- Providing day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Implementation of various HR initiatives like critical talent, succession planning, benefits, employee engagement survey etc. along with HR Site Leader.
- Exit Management
- Monthly MIS.
In return, candidate will bring:
- At least 3+ years of HR Business Partner.
- Experience in dealing with complex environments and organizational challenges
- Working knowledge of employee relations, performance management, employee development activities and employment laws
- Exceptional relationship building skills in order to gain support and achieve results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Action orientation and comfort with very fast pace and rapid change
- Flexibility to interact with employees at all levels
- Self-directed and motivated
Apply today and take advantage of this exciting opportunity to be a part of this global, fast-paced and dynamic organization.