As a Graphic Designer within Vistaprint Montego Bay’s Product Design Team, you will produce high performing designs based on concepts provided usually by the North American team. Partnering with other designers/team leads and art directors, you will do creative expansions to various products.
The ideal candidate will have a background in graphic designing, be willing to adapt to new technologies and possess the ability to turn feedback from multiple stakeholders into effective designs. You must demonstrate significant responsibility and efficiency.
Your role will involve:
- Executing designs conceptually based on existing content
- Applying your creative flair in elevating designs while staying within the original concept
- Paying attention to details in applying product guidelines and best practices.
- Adapting new technology and design trends
- Turning art direction and feedback into positive learning experiences
- Providing support to Graphic Designers and Art Directors.
- Maintaining a balance of quality and efficiency on individual/team goals.
- Communicating effectively with the local and international (Tunisia/Waltham) teams
- Working in a feedback heavy environment (designs and personal development)
In return, you will bring:
- BA/BS degree in Design or related field (optional)
- Functional understanding of English – written and spoken
- Good artistic capacity and strong visual, verbal, written communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (optional). Able to manipulate vectors and images effectively.
- Deadline-oriented, flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
- Strong design thinking, typography and layout skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong collaboration skills to work effectively with a team of designers, project managers, art directors, tools support engineers and managers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.