Driven by Curiosity
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
As a Software Engineer, you will help imagine, design, and scale our offerings for our global eCommerce customers. You will join one of our agile squads as they develop new solutions tackling areas such as merchandising, graphic design, and checkout. Your expertise will have a significant impact on our ever-growing product catalog and allow us to provide better interactive experiences for our customers.
What You Will Do:
Here are some examples of what we’ve built before, so you can get an idea of would you will work on:
- A world-class design studio making it simple for customers with no graphic design experience to create professional marketing materials.
- Componentizing our eCommerce site into a set of micro-frontends written with React to reduce coupling and enable team autonomy
- Design tools to help our customers bring their ideas to life, including search, customization, and programmatic generation of matching design.
- Building custom tools to support a new retail platform, which is powering Vistaprint's first brick and mortar stores
- Developing software systems and frameworks that enable Vistaprint manufacturing to expand our global network of highly automated manufacturing facilities, while rapidly introducing and managing more than 100,000 existing products
- Familiarity with full stack development, continuous integration, automated testing (we use Jenkins, Artifactory and others)
- Software design skills
- Object-oriented design in languages like C# .NET or Java preferred, but not required
- Exposure to Big data and Cloud technologies are a plus
- Used agile development such as Scrum or Kanban
- A passion for learning new skills. Be ready to get your hands-on the latest technology!
- Ability to work productively on diverse teams
What's In It for You:
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits (401k medical, dental and vision insurance)
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.