We are seeking a Developer/Lead having hands on experience in object-oriented programming (apex) and to be part of the Enterprise Architecture organization to help drive Vistaprint Corporate Technology adoption and in support of the company’s most strategic programs.
- Understand the business requirements, provide solutions and develop them on the platform.
- Implement customized solutions using apex triggers, apex classes and ensure on getting maximum test coverage.
- Provide and develop optimized solutions according to best practices
- Assist in the development of standardized business
- Implement new business processes through the applications as requested by the stakeholders.
- Help develop training materials for the organization.
- Resolve issues with the applications.
- Assist with application upgrades and updates.
- Secure and control data access to the proper users.
- Handle data loading using various data loading tools
- Audit field usage and overall system adoption on a regular basis.
- Provide global day-to-day user support.
- Conduct system maintenance.
- Customize fields, page layouts, record types, profiles, and roles.
- Improve software functionality by adding enhancements that allow support groups within organization (internal and external) to utilize the data to improve the sales and sales team efficiency process.
- Deliver timely, accurate and actionable business information via basic reports and updated dashboards.
- Develop mobile applications
- Collect, review and utilize daily/nightly application exception reports for the purpose of resolving customer data, field devices and application issues
- Prepare documentation like but not limited to technical design document, unit test document, and deployment document.
- Deploy the changes to production using migration tools
- Have a broad range of technical knowledge and expertise in order to achieve the best holistic solution for project requirements.
- A critical skill is the ability to express the strengths of the Salesforce platform but also understand where support is most needed to effectively integrate to achieve the most secure and productive overall solution
- Experience with integration middleware is a plus
- 3+ years experience in developer role
- Experience with Agile Methodology is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Salesforce