Do you want to make an impact in a global, international and dynamic environment? Are you looking for an opportunity that will challenge you daily and where you will be able to collaborate with many different teams across the business? If so, then read on!
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join the Global Email marketing team at Vistaprint.
Who are we? Vistaprint is a Cimpress company with a team of over 10,000 members in 24 countries working together to empower 17 million customers to make an impression. We are passionate, self-starting and audacious. We thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Whatever geography we’re in, we bring exceptional talent together. We never stop learning and we believe you shouldn't either!
In the Email Marketing Specialist role, you will focus on the end-to-end creation of innovative email marketing campaigns for our Promotique sub brand, from strategic planning through creative execution, customer selection and monitoring the performance of the campaigns. Promotique by Vistaprint provides businesses of all shapes and sizes with the promotional products they need to attract attention.
A successful candidate will be organized, highly motivated and a good communicator and collaborator.
Your role will involve:
- Support end to end implementation of global Email treatment targeted to Promotique customers
- Translate Promotique sales calendar into Email strategy
- Work closely with our in-house creative department to deliver creative materials, develop innovative direct response concepts and drive relevant content through email
- Liaise with operations, pricing and product teams to ensure all email executions are on-target and on-strategy
- Flawlessly execute global email campaigns within marketing automation platform, including customer targeting, HTML set-up, and basic deliverability reporting
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPI’s) including financial performance, email engagement and deliverability
In return you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 1-2 year(s) of experience in online or email marketing
- Proficiency in English
- Project management and good organization skills as well as strong attention to detail
- Independent, highly motivated self-starter with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker, result oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive, can do attitude
And a few reasons you might love it
- We have a working culture where innovation is at the heart of everything we do
- You will be working in a truly global environment with an exceptionally talented and ambitious group in all areas of e-commerce
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits program
Feeling ready for the challenge? If so, please apply, we look forward to hearing from you!