Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
At Vistaprint, an Agile Coach enables teams to define and focus on the most valuable work, optimize their flow, and identify and create the feedback loops necessary for learning and delivering customer value. An Agile Coach is a change agent that creates an environment that produces motivated, happy engineers that deliver high performance results. Vistaprint has coaches in many parts of the organization. In this role, the agile coach is a member of a coaching team focused on the agile transformation within Technology.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a member of the agile coaching team whose purpose is to help teams fulfill their purpose and deliver value to customers sooner
- Craft and deliver approaches to change mindsets for individuals and teams
- Facilitate learning through ceremonies, workshops, and off-sites
- Collaborate with managers and leaders in making the Agile ecosystem better by actively identifying impediments and working across the organization to remove them
- Coach teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Coach teams on agile technical practices
- Provide support to the team by use of servant leadership and leading by example. The Agile Coach should personify Agile principles and values
- Drive the health of a tribe (group of teams) as part of the servant leadership team
- Collaborate with other Agile Coaches in promoting a shared understanding of Agile practices across the organization
- Partner with other Agile coaches in delivering Agile and Lean training to teams
Who You Are:
- You are excited about coaching teams to develop their agile mindset and deliver value for our customers
- You have an eye for “seeing the system”
- You are an experienced scrum master, agile coach, development manager, or PO who has worked with enterprise software engineering teams
- You have a deep understanding of agile and lean concepts and have experience adapting them to local contexts
- You are an active learner
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.