Vistaprint Corporate Solutions (VCS), a Cimpress company, is a start-up on a mission to create a comprehensive printing service and help companies represent their brand with confidence and integrity. We focus on driving revenues from corporate customers in an agile, entrepreneurial environment that rewards teamwork, experimentation, and creative thinking. Our talented team leads the custom print industry with our innovative ProShop platform – a custom branded storefront that empowers organizations to quickly and easily create, customize, and order any print or promotional product while maintaining brand control. We are now in hyper-growth phase, adding hundreds of new customers to our portfolio.
To support this rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales Director to join our leadership team. Reporting directly to the EVP & President, the Director will oversee all aspects of an expanding and evolving Inside Sales, Outside Sales, and Account Management teams. This is a hands-on leadership role which will not only direct VCS’ sales organization strategic priorities, but also the daily effectiveness and success of the teams. We are looking for an agile sales leader who is comfortable in a fast-growing environment but also has interest to continue to build on our current success.
- Provide hands-on leadership to ensure profitable revenue growth across inside/outside sales and account management teams within a startup environment
- Partner cross functionally with product, marketing, strategy, and fulfillment leadership team members to consistently evaluate and ensure that the sales processes and methodologies used are effective in helping to grow the business
- Continue to build and scale the sales organization across multiple channels
- Energize, lead and build a team of high performing sales leaders
- 10+ years of sales management experience including demonstrated success of leading B2B technology sales through times of growth, change, and ambiguity
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing multi-channel sales strategies, business plans, forecasts and budgets, and achieving sales results
- Expert in leveraging sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive both short-term and long-term business decisions with the VCS leadership team.
- Experience working closely with Marketing on programs to support the sales organization including lead generation programs
- Experience utilizing sales tools such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to get things done; solution-based thinking coupled with agility
- Entrepreneurial mindset; Highly adaptable and comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity