Manufacturing Engineer, Product Qualification
We are looking for a talented, self-driven Product Qualification engineer to be part of our PPAG team in Vistaprint Tunis. In this position, you will be a main person to lead product qualification activities to enable the fastest new product introduction from product selection to production.
You are responsible for executing product qualification activities including product test operation, test data analysis and responsible for creating, maintaining and reviewing of all required documentation for these activities.
- Execution of product qualification from receipt of goods through the manufacturing process and into post packaging.
- Definition and documentation of the technical and process aspects for the different phases of the qualification needed for the product production launch.
- Pre-sorting of products into different categories based on the potential for success.
- Assist in defining and implementing acceptance criteria, specifications, and standards for each qualification activity.
- Create new & maintain / review existing SOP’s, Process flow, Test protocol, etc.
- Lead product testing and escalation of issues or deviation from the norm.
- Follow local and international policies and procedures
- Engineering Degree or equivalent (Mechanical, Industrial, Textile, etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate between countries, cultures, with a good knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to perform functions of the job with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to learn new technology and use it
- Ability to work with schedules and deadlines
- Basic and some advance computer knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.