Product Design provides our customers with an inspiring starting point to create products that set them up for success. Our team is the link between the customer and the graphic designer who bring their vision to life. a data driven team that gets excited about numbers, but we do enjoy a healthy balance of using our right brain too. We’re looking for a detail oriented, self-starter who can take multiple pieces of information and creatively form a strategy to drive greater customer value.
As a Specialist on the Product Design Strategy team, you will be responsible for identifying key customer needs which will enhance our design offering for products such as business cards, postcards and t-shirts.
What your role will involve:
- Making decisions with data. Analyze multiple performance metrics for assigned products and categories.
- Merchandising. Optimize content merchandising by managing categorization and keywords in our design galleries.
- Putting the Customer first. Use internal tools and established information sources to learn and report on customer needs.
- Communication. Write strategy briefs and articulate the target customer for each design. Provide direction to creative teams to ensure design meets business goals.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related field
- Loves to figure stuff out: Data-oriented, can use both qualitative data (such as customer and competitive research) and quantitative data to inform strategies
- Problem solving is your strength: Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Forget fast learning; you’re always learning: Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous marketing internship experience
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Proficiency in MS Office applications