We are hiring Sr. Specialist, CARE Training specifically an English Trainer who will implement training / activities curricula primarily for English communication, and soft skills to support the individual and organizational performance of personnel in multi-channel centers (email, phone, chat, social media and self-service) worldwide and facilitates required program. The curriculum modules, courses and programs will be designed & delivered to support the Cimpress guiding principles and vision of world-class customer service. This person must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment that is results and detail-oriented. This individual must be a self-starter who devises creative and individualized solutions and executes them quickly. This position reports to the Manager, CARE Learning - Ahmedabad.
- Training employees on English Comprehension, Written English and Spoken English
Ascertain the above needs by creating and conducting right kind of assessments
- Develop and deploy innovative methods / modules for the above.
- Ensure the people in the sessions meet the objective of being able to understand, write and read English.
- Take responsibility of inspiring participants and making sure they learn.
- Develop innovative ways to make sure English becomes natural language for the participants when they go back to their work. Track and publish the performance of coached/trained employees.
- Regular calibration and connect meetings with operations and other teams to understand the needs and find out effectiveness of the programs already delivered.
- Contribute to the learning team through various initiatives other than language training.
- Working in collaboration with different functions on various projects
Must have Functional Skills:
- Public Speaking skills, Effective Feedback skills
- Communication Skills, MIS skills
- Module design and delivery based on location
- Proficient in English & Hindi
- Good didactical skills as well as Facilitation skills
Nice to have Functional skills:
- TNA/TNI Tools and methods
- Effective note-taking skills
- Effective meeting management
Must have Competencies:
- Interpersonal and Collaboration skills
- Planning Skills
- Basic Project Management
- Effective Time Management
- Creative Problem solving & co-creating solutions
- Decision Making
- Structured and Independent working style
Good to have Competencies:
- Engage and develop talent
- Skilled Influencer
- Innovative Mindset
- Autonomous & Motivated
- Service Oriented Mindset
- Confident & Open -minded