Are you passionate about working closely with managers on Employee Relations topics for our Tunis office? Then read on!
This role will report to the Senior HR Site Manager and will be part of the HR Employee relation team.
In this role you will set the performance management practices for the location taking into consideration local culture, legal landscape, historical practices. You will be expected to have the “on the ground” pulse of the organization closely partnering with the managers on site to understand the local environment. You will handle routine Employee Relation cases through complex ER cases involving formal investigations, policy violations, performance concerns and leadership level issues. You will ensure fairness and consistency across the site and isn’t aligned to one function. In addition to reactive work through Employee Relations, you will be expected to proactively identify trends in the local office with possible solutions, training opportunities, and proactively identify compliance gaps. As part of the Employee Relations team, you will need to be able to execute on projects and have strong global collaboration skills. Our office has several groups reporting to managers outside of the location, so this role will have global stakeholders and need to be able to operate in a highly matrixed environment.
Your role will involve:
- Building strong relationships with the local employees and managers base to be seen as a trusted, neutral advisor
- Able to act as an account manager to the business for Case management & recommendation
- proactive course of action locally
- Handling day to day employee issues from coaching managers on difficult employee
- conversations, to performance management, to fairly handling dismissals
- Conducting employee voluntary exit interviews
- Managing and resolving high level employee relations issues. Conducting effective, thorough
- and objective investigations
- Proactively identifying exit trends and solutions
- Having strong knowledge of local legal landscape and providing advice on compliance gaps and
- future policy needs
- Identifying on policy needs, and owning policy creation and implementation related to Employee Relations on site
- Providing Compliance & Employee Relations Policy guidance and interpretation
- Identifying training needs for groups and individual coaching needs related to manager deficiencies on performance management.
- Providing management coaching and advice in the area of performance management
In return, you will bring:
- 3-5 years of HR experience, preferably in Employee Relations or HR Partnership in multinational company
- Working knowledge of Tunisian employment laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French
- Exceptional relationship building skills in order to gain support and achieve results
- Knowledge of mediation, negotiation, and conflict resolution methods
- Ability to act as a Key Account Manager to key stakeholders in the business
- Action orientation and comfortable with very fast pace and rapid change
- Flexibility to interact with employees at all levels
- Self-directed and motivated
- Relevant industry experience a plus
So if you are up for this new challenge in a fast-paced, yet friendly and supportive environment, apply now and send your CV in English!