- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good artistic capacity and strong visual, verbal, written communication skills
- Execute design updates, expansions and revisions based on existing designs
- Ability to apply their creative flair in elevating designs while staying within the original concept.
- Attention to detail in applying product guidelines and best practices.
- Must be able to adapt new technology and design trends
- Responsibility for the application of all process within function (AD reviews, Quality etc.)
- Turn art direction and feedback into positive learning experiences
- Takes constructive feedback and turns it in to positive customer experience.
- Provide assistance and support to Graphic Designers and Art Directors.
- Maintain a balance of quality and efficiency of individual deliverables
- Communicate effectively with the local and international teams
- Become an expert in our high-volume processes
- BA/BS degree in Design or related field.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Software suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Offset/four color process printing experience an asset
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Functional understanding of English – written and spoken
- Portfolio that demonstrates understanding of typography, layout and the ability to keep the integrity of an original design concept
- Proficient in Adobe CS6; Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, and other design industry standard tools
- Deadline-oriented, flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Ability and desire to learn additional technologies and applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills in order to work effectively with a team of designers, project managers, engineers and marketing associates
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.