Production Designer – Product Design Production
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good artistic capacity and strong visual, verbal, written communication skills
- Execute design updates, expansions and revisions based on existing designs
- Ability to apply their creative flair in elevating designs while staying within the original concept.
- Attention to detail in applying product guidelines and best practices.
- Must be able to adapt new technology and design trends
- Responsibility for the application of all process within function (AD reviews, Quality etc.)
- Turn art direction and feedback into positive learning experiences
- Takes constructive feedback and turns it in to positive customer experience.
- Provide assistance and support to Graphic Designers and Art Directors.
- Maintain a balance of quality and efficiency of individual deliverables
- Communicate effectively with the local and international teams
- Become an expert in our high-volume processes
- BA/BS degree in Design or related field.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Software suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Offset/four color process printing experience an asset
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Functional understanding of English – written and spoken
- Portfolio that demonstrates understanding of typography, layout and the ability to keep the integrity of an original design concept
- Proficient in Adobe CS6; Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, and other design industry standard tools
- Deadline-oriented, flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Ability and desire to learn additional technologies and applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills in order to work effectively with a team of designers, project managers, engineers and marketing associates