The Facilities Team at Cimpress/Vistaprint is looking for an individual to support variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Answering the switchboard, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook.
- Security duties include providing badges to Employees/Visiting Employee; granting and terminating badge access through WinDSX security system when requested.
- Granting/Terminating badge access for subtenant on a per need basis.
- Preparing printed name badges for incoming visitors.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Software to include Outlook 365, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer service background
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Effective time management skills
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.