Are you ready to work for one of the biggest companies in the Mass Customization industry? Cimpress is, with offices in 16 countries and counting, a true global company. Our business successfully brings print and mass customization to the 21st century. In our team, we develop software and capabilities to make customized products available to everyone. Our products range from T-Shirts to business cards - you name it, we print it! In total, we are capable of producing over 80 million unique products. Founded in 1995, we are constantly growing and will continue to do so in the future. We are about to disrupt the entire industry, are you ready to join us and contribute? Your role will involve: As a technologist, you'll be working in a cloud-first environment, while contributing to a series of microservices and user interfaces. As a person with an interest in the business, you'll be interpreting the strategy together with your team and the leaders to drivesolutions for the long-term value of Cimpress. As a human, you'll be working in a fun environment where teams organize events throughout the year (Pizza lunches, Friday afternoon beers, monthly tech talks, video and board games nights), and also make connections outside the office (yes, we love the Swiss mountains). Additionally, being able to work from home and flexible work hours support needs of ones personal life. To be a bit more specific, you will be responsible for the software development of components that are part of our Mass Customization Platform. As the platform is continuously improved, you will see and feel instantly your impact. Solving business problems and related technical challenges on a large scale is a big part of your job. Your responsibilities include everything from implementing new applications and handling data, to debugging and communicating with our users. Being in a small team, you will have a lot of freedom to make your own choices which comes with a lot of responsibility which you should feel comfortable with. About you:
- You are able or are willing to learn developing in a cloud-first environment, and deploying and running services in the cloud (we use AWS and their offerings like Fargate, Lambda, DynamoDB, etc.)
- You have an agile mindset. You are willing to innovate and explore solutions by interpreting the corporate strategy. And you'll have persistence to stabilize, improve and monitor existing services.
- You have strong experience in one or more programming languagesand remain open to learn new ones (the most of our code is inNode.js but to say the least our technology stack is very diverse)
- Preferably, you have experience in a web framework like React, Vue or Angular (we use mostly React)
- You are able to fluently write and speak in English, and are open to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- All you need to get your job done: From a competitive salary to a relocation package, health insurance, above-standard pension contributions, and travel expenses.
- All you need to become a better technologist: Probably the most challenging and interesting environment in the mass customization and printing industry. Using state-of-the-art software engineering and deployment strategies and tools.
- All you need to grow: Working with exceptional technologists. And professionals across various roles and disciplines. And responsibility to grow in your team as well as with your team.