We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to join our team. You will ensure that the wide range of tools and applications used by Vistaprint customer contact centers perform reliably.
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our teams with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology, passion and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
What You Will Do:
Advocate for good development and testing practices to provide systems that empower more than 2000 front line customer service representatives to process tens of thousands of e-mail, phone and chat contacts per day from our global e-commerce customers.
- Collaborate with both business owners and development teams to understand requirements, support business needs and ensure product quality throughout the software life-cycle.
- Provide timely and meaningful feedback about produced software
- Establish, document and automate (whenever applicable) test cases and scenarios in alignment with business and system requirements.
- Estimate, prioritize, and coordinate testing activities
- Collaborate with development and other quality teams in verification and tracking of Unit Tests, System Tests and Performance Tests.
- Develop, execute, and maintain automated tests to ensure appropriate test coverage for new functionality and regression testing
- Engineering degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in Software Testing and Test automation
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Desire to work with both manual and automated testing
- Experience using Agile QA Engineering process and methodology
- Excellent communication, organization, and teamwork skills required
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- A good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming is a plus
What's In It for You:
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Position may require minimal, 10%, travel per year globally
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Onsite game room (Foosball, ping pong, Xbox, pinball)
- Onsite gym
- Tickets for fresh food and drinks
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an inclusive and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, origin, gender, age, religion or marital status.
So if you are up for a challenge in am agile, energetic, and innovative environment, apply now! Please submit your application in English.