As an Analyst on our Talent Technology team, you will support initiatives from business requirements through test, implementation and post go-live support for our global HR systems. You will contribute to the overall success of our team by configuring and supporting quality solutions that meet our team member needs.
- Partner with multiple Human Resources groups and individual team members across Vistaprint functions to understand their requirements and make recommendations for system solutions
- Provide global technical support for the SuccessFactors technology portfolio, including Employee Central, Performance Management, Goal Management, Career Development/Succession, Recruiting, Recruiting Marketing, Onboarding, Learning, Compensation Management and Jam
- Perform configuration and testing tasks to satisfy requests for fixes, changes, enhancements and compliance
- Participant in team ceremonies including stand-ups, retros and continuous feedback
- Assist in supporting day-to-day operational needs
- Support data integrations between SuccessFactors and other systems
- Create test plans, training materials and system documentation
- Facilitate end user training sessions, knowledge transfer, and user adoption of the system
- Communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders
- Support the implementation of future solutions and additional special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ working knowledge of HRIS SaaS applications and data integration interfaces
- Experience configuring and/or supporting SuccessFactors highly desirable
- Have a passion for technology and a drive to succeed
- Desire and ability to continue to learn and work on new technologies
- Must have exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- An excellent problem solver; can get to the root cause of a problem and think outside of the box when challenges arise
- Proactively anticipates issues and challenges and seeks opportunities for potential solutions and mitigate risks
- Thrives on momentum and experimentation. We’re an agile team that constantly tries new things and need team members who are motivated by this and able to learn quickly. This also means you work well in ambiguity and changing environments.
- Works effectively with cross-functional team members and has exceptional listening, communication and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field desired
This is a fantastic opportunity for you within a highly dynamic, rewarding environment. If you are up for the challenge, apply now with up to date cv (English version)!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.