As a member of our Security Operation Center, you will be part of a dynamic and growing security program with a focus on real time monitoring and anomaly hunting. You will be required to pick on subtle cues to detect potential intrusions and protect the company perimeter and assets. Additionally, you will partner with the other team members to ensure cohesive awareness of threats and security trends relevant to the industry.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure real time monitoring and analysis of events from various information sources within the environment.
- Collect and aggregate information in order to seek the presence of IOCs and construct a timeline of events evaluating the disposition of potential intrusion.
- Recognize potential, successful and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises then address them in accordance to established SOC procedures.
- Conduct in-depth and open-source research and analysis to validate suspicious events
- Assist with the preparation of reports and briefings.
- Contribute to the identification of process inefficiencies and continuous improvement of security monitoring, response and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ year experience in SOC operations and security event analysis or 3+ years of experience in IT security/network related field required.
- Cyber security certifications preferred
- Experience reviewing and correlating raw log files in a security capacity (AV, IDS, Firewall, NetFlow, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Understanding intrusion tools and techniques and detection methods at both the network and host level.
- Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals as well as experience in packet analysis and common network tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of attacker’s tactics and techniques.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages
- Clear and concise communication both verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Team player.
What's In It for You:
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, online training subscription
- Onsite game room (Foosball, ping pong, Xbox, pinball)
- Onsite gym
- Tickets for fresh food and drinks
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cimpress company, is an inclusive and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, origin, gender, age, religion or marital status.
So if you are up for a challenge in an agile, energetic, and innovative environment, apply now!
Please submit your application in English.