Vistaprint Corporate Solutions provides exciting career opportunities in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment that is simplifying how companies distribute brand-consistent materials. As a start-up business unit of Cimpress, we continuously test ideas and make data-driven decisions to deliver a peerless ecommerce solution for our corporate customers. Our talented team of dedicated professionals is revolutionizing the custom print industry with our innovative ProShop platform – a custom branded storefront that empowers organizations to quickly and easily create, customize, and order any print or promotional product while maintaining brand control. Learn more about how you can contribute to our dynamic, growing company at VistaprintCorporate.com.
To support this rapid growth, we’re hiring across the board. The Business Development Specialist at Vistaprint Corporate Solutions is responsible for acquiring and onboarding new customers in Europe, and helping to grow global accounts with annual print spend above $200K. Under the direction of the EU Sales Manager, the success candidate will drive sales and grow Vistaprint Corporate Solutions’ EU presence.
Your day to day will include:
- Creating and executing strategies to sell a custom branded print solution (ProShop) and custom quotes to commercial mid-market (CMM) and enterprise-sized companies.
- Initiate and close new accounts via email, phone, and in-person meetings
- Following up on existing leads and selling to new and/or current accounts
- Creating your own sales pipeline and developing best practises to approach your leads
- Onboarding and managing new accounts and delivering a high level of customer service in helping your partners to add, remove and update items within their ProShop
- Working directly with the portal set up and design teams to set up and optimise your partners’ ProShop
- Documenting sales opportunities with partners in Salesforce to leverage conversations in future calls
- Effectively handling escalations and difficult conversations independently, leveraging Customer Care team and management if/when necessary to resolve issues
- Supporting key account management to drive revenue and grow relationships with global accounts
In return you will bring:
- Experience in Business Development, Account Management or Customer Support with a high interest in selling products or services to businesses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Fast-learning and flexible within an ever-evolving start-up environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to new tasks and challenges
- Desire to succeed in a high velocity sales environment with willingness to handle ambiguity
- Experience with or knowledge of Salesforce – or any related CRM tool
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred