Are you someone with a passion for technology, and engineering excellence? Do you enjoy developing and solving complex technical problems? Are you interested in working on a project where quality, reliability, and outstanding customer experience are key deliverables? Are you interested in learning the breadth of technologies that allow increasing Software Development teams’ overall efficiency and effectiveness? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
As a Senior Software Engineer in our Vistaprint Infrastructure & Productivity Services (VIPS) team, you will be a part of a team designing, developing, and maintaining Software tools and Frameworks ranging from Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to Software Test and Release automation.
Vistaprint offers hundreds of products for millions of customers through Web Technology at scale, which requires dedicated and talented engineering teams to design scale and automate our solutions into the future using best practices and the latest Technology trends.
Your role will involve:
- Building infrastructures (Deployment Infrastructure, Monitoring infrastructure, …)
- Designing and integrating systems consisting of different components (third party and in-house tools) along with the workflow between them
- Selecting adequate Third Party Tools and customizing them when relevant
- Maintaining the code of existing tools and pursuing continuous improvement to it
- Adopting organizationally accepted development practices and architectural standards
- Utilizing the business and technical domain knowledge of the systems you work on to support daily problems and change management decisions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Engineer degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent technical field
- Confirmed Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Power Shell, Ruby,…) and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Virtualization
- Knowledge of unit tests, TDD, and automation testing
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably with SQL Server)
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Agile/Lean software development concepts and methodologies
- Excellent oral and written (English) communication skills
Nice to have:
- Modern Web development
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Experience with configuring, customizing and extending monitoring tools (Sensu, Nagios,…)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, MongoDB, Neo4J)
So if you are up for challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now!
What's In It for You:
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Position may require minimal, 10%, travel per year globally
- Continuous development opportunities
- Onsite game room
- Onsite gym
- Tickets for fresh food and drinks
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.