Do you want to explore a new career avenue? Do you want to take up Training as a career path? We are hiring for a Trainer opportunity for Ahmedabad office.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Process Training in Corporate environment.
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Fluency in English, Hindi. Knowledge about Gujarati is plus.
- Strong communication, presentation and moderation skills
- Good didactical skills, able to help others to learn easily
- Goal-oriented, structured and independent working style
- Confident and open-minded
- Flexible to work in different shifts (including night shifts)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitation of new hire training: Tools/Technical as well as Process training for existing and new workflows
- Training needs analysis; module preparation, revision and review; coaching trainees
- Performance evaluation of trainees
- Review the list and background of newly-hired employees submitted by HR for training, to gauge their entry level capability in the form of a pre-assessment.
- Prepare and conduct professional trainings with focus on GSO workflows
- Conduct regular assessment based on their respective workflows
- Strive for continuous improvement of existing trainings and help design new trainings
- Design modules, get them verified and develop session plans based on reference materials given on workflow guides, presentation materials and handouts to customize it to training needs
- Design or redesign training modules and update materials, manuals and visual aids based on TNA as well as DQ’s recommendations to ensure continued relevance of the programs.
- Conduct and facilitate training programs by utilizing research materials, visual aids, presentations, etc.
- Should be hands-on to equip trainees with the skills needed to perform their job effectively and efficiently.
- Arranges/coordinates logistical requirements necessary for the training program such as classrooms, computers, etc. - before the scheduled class to ensure smooth and efficient training delivery
- Evaluate participants in the duration of the training by managing qualifying examinations and informing them of the results thereafter to validate learning.
- Participates in planning sessions and helps set plans and programs
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.