We are hiring CARE Specialist for Ahmedabad location. Our CARE Specialist handles customer service inquiries regarding Vistaprint products, services and site navigation along with the ability to create/review/recreate designs to ensure they meet design standards and customer expectations in a professional and efficient manner
- Provide excellent customer experience through superb customer service to all customers
- Ability to empathize and relate to customers even during difficult conversations
- Achieve high quality standards of designs meeting customer expectations
- Maintain standard level of efficiency while producing quality designs for the customers
- Answer all customer inquiries through various channels (telephone, email, chat, and any additional channels as developed) in a courteous and professional manner
- Create/Review/Recreate designs from customers and produce a high-quality result useful for production ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools, performance and processes.
- Perform accurate diagnosis of inquiries and providing appropriate solutions/responses based on defined procedures
- Resolving escalations from customers or manufacturing facilities and share feedback with the Team Lead to avoid future challenges
- Build a strong customer relationship and commitment
- Involving in activities that induces continuous improvement in the skills required for the role
- Performing additional responsibilities as required
- Must be available to work any shift that falls within our operating hours which spans 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Advance level of English communication skills, both verbal and written, including active listening and rapport building.
- Preferred Graduate from any recognized university, although undergraduates and Diploma holders can also apply.
Experience & Additional Requirements:
- The ability to provide excellent customer service while multi-tasking
- Exhibits creativity skills as required to enhance customer satisfaction
- Highly motivated to act independently and to acquire additional knowledge or skill sets that will aid in the role
- Strong ethical behavior combined with unmatched passion, commitment and drive for quality excellence.
- Demonstrates an understanding about existing commercial designing software applications/CAD tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrates an understanding of designing skills such as Typography, Color Theory, Layout Skills etc.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook. Ability to adapt & Learn new software applications/CAD tools
- Adaptability to ongoing improvements and changes, rejects cynicism
- Demonstrates a positive attitude. Applies customer satisfaction oriented approach in his/her daily tasks.
- Aptitude for learning & continuous improvement
- Receptive to and can share feedback, has self-awareness
- Has a growth mindset for the self-learning and improvement
- Able to work effectively across different cultures
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.