A member within the Vistaprint Waltham Accounts Payable team, the Accounts Payable Coordinator supports a variety of activities including invoice entry, payment run processing, audits, credit card management, and special projects as required. They will play a role in the continuous improvement initiatives and best practice development within accounts payable.
• Process invoices, securing approvals as prescribed by the DOA. Filing of all AP invoices
• Process and approve expense reports
• Prepare weekly payment runs for Vistaprint locations in Waltham, Silver Spring, Detroit, and Reno
• Reconcile monthly credit card statements as required
• Monitor and maintain purchase approving software
• Assist accounting with monthly accounts payable accruals
• Assist with the annual statutory audit, external audits, operational audits, and SOX audits for all locations
• Managing of the AP email account, following up with vendors and business owners on a daily basis
• Effectively and continuously meet all deadlines with quality work
• Ad hoc projects as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.