Driven By Curiosity
Is enhancing photography through layer adjustments, masking and blending modes your jam? Do you not only enjoy helping make great product photography, but also want to make it easy to find and use? Do you enjoy being part of a team as much as you like working independently? Do you know what Wacom is? If so, then this a position for you.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
What You’ll Do:
- Retouch, color correct, crop and upload product photography into our digital asset management System
- Mask parts of products
- Maintain existing digital asset organization
- Upload images to Digital Asset Management system in accordance to deadlines
- Own the data entry, keywording and metadata process for all photography assets
- Perform quality assurance on all images
- Receive creative direction from designers, photographers and senior retouchers, and make corrections when necessary
- Come up with solutions to improve efficiencies and workflows
What You’ll Bring:
- 2 to 5 years of experience retouching product photography
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Mac OS
- Strong knowledge of masks and masking techniques
- Proficient with Photoshop’s pen tool
- Complete understanding of smart objects
- Strong retouching and color correcting skills
- Strong attention to detail for image retouching and metadata
- Proven ability to work efficiently and produce a high volume of retouched images under a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience with Digital Asset Management systems is a plus
- Visual Arts related dedicated degree and/or equivalent work experience
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, and online training subscriptions
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, Xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Apply now and find out what #LifeInVistaprint is all about!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.