Driven by Curiosity
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
Analytics is at the very core of what we do. It’s driven by an all-star global team of data scientists, web and marketing analytics specialists who work across our business, co-creating with business partners and technologists to drive new customer growth, build new customer experiences, understanding customer behaviors, and uncovering opportunities to improve what we do for our customers.
What You Will Do:
- Be immersed in cross-functional teams (e.g., Product Owners, Designers, Developers, Marketers) responsible for innovating the customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle and conduct analyses to uncover customer insights
- Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding. Identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analysis and present views that will provide visibility into business performance.
- Testing and Measurement. Design and execute A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the customer experience; analyze results to provide insights and recommendations to the business.
- Data Analysis and Modeling. Identify opportunities to drive marketing efficiency in marketing advertisements. Improve the customer experience, acquire valuable customers, and drive repeat shopping behavior. Incorporate multiple sources of data into multivariate analyses and statistical models.
- Passionate about data. You are comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques and are driven to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data.
- Experienced in analytics tools. Experience with most of the following:
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- Must be proficient in SQL. Any other programmable languages such as R or Python are a plus. The role currently leverages SQL and R.
- Technical, analytical work experience in web analytics data and tools. Role leverages Adobe Analytics; prior experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics platform preferred.
- Resourceful and a driven problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions. You have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Collaborative and open minded. You have experience and an interest in partnering with cross functional team members, who are coming to the table with different perspectives and ideas. You are open to creative approaches to solving problems.
- Experienced with an inclination towards technical solutions. 3-5 years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
What's In It for You:
- You'll grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions – we are a very data-driven company
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a global team with talented professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training and conferences
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.