Helping our customers with all their questions around products and processes, providing consultancy on design and marketing - does that sound like something you could enjoy?
Then we`d love to hear from you!
What responsibilities are you going to have?
As a Customer Care Specialist you provide first-class customer service to Norwegian customers via phone, email and chat. You are the main person of contact for our customers for any request with regards to their order and design. In addition, you advice specific to the customers business and their needs.
Your goal is to exceed customer expectations and add value to their projects and business!
What do we have to offer?
- Easygoing work environment with flat hierarchies in the center of Berlin
- Paid training period in your first four weeks
- Regular coaching and training sessions afterwards
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast growing company (Here are some colleagues with their career and success story at Vistaprint: Engagement Leader, SERS Advisor, Design Intern, Project Manager)
- Team spirit. incl. team events and in-house engagement team
- Above average and evolving salary
- Appealing benefits package including free public transportation (BVG-Ticket), fresh fruits and vegetables, massage days and much more.
- Part-time (min. 30h/ week) and full-time positions available
- Scheduled shifts from Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Allowance of 50% for working on Saturday (currently less than 1 per month)
- Company pension plan
What knowledge and abilities are helpful?
- Working experience in professional customer care and a pronounced service-oriented mindset
- Strong interest in eCommerce and marketing
- Genuine passion for print and design
- Native level speaker in Finnish
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated resilience and problem-solving ability
It is alike to us whether you novices, career changer or an experienced call center / customer support agent. You are welcome to apply!
Are you interested in learning more about Vistaprint and our job offers?
Visit us on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube #LifeInVistaprintBerlin or https://careers.vistaprint.com/life-in-vistaprint/ to find out who we are.
We look forward to your application via email@example.com.
What you can expect from our selection process?
- Timely response
- Appreciative atmosphere
- Individual meetings and assessments
- First step: phone interview about 20 min
- Second step: on-site Interview incl. office tour, getting to know the team and tasks
- Video interview, if not possible to conduct on-site interview
Your point of contact is Claudia Veldten
Vistaprint Senior Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.