Helping our customers with all their questions around products and processes, providing consultancy on design and marketing - does that sound like something you could enjoy?
Then we`d love to hear from you!
As a Customer Care Specialist you provide first-class customer service to Norwegian customers via phone, email and chat. You are the main person of contact for our customers for any request with regards to their order. In addition, you advice specific to the customers business and their needs.
Your goal is to exceed customer expectations and add value to their projects and business!
- Easygoing work environment with flat hierarchies in the center of Berlin
- Paid training period in your first four weeks
- Regular coaching and training sessions afterwards
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast growing company
- Appealing benefits package including free public transportation (BVG-Ticket)
- Part-time (min. 30h/ week) and full-time positions available
- Scheduled shifts from Monday to Friday 08:00 – 19:00
- Working experience in professional customer care and a pronounced service-oriented mindset
- Strong interest in eCommerce and marketing
- Genuine passion for print and design
- Native level speaker in at least one of the needed languages
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated resilience and problem solving ability
You are welcome to find out more about us on Life in Vistaprint: http://lifeinvistaprint.com/
If you are interested, we will be happy to receive your application either via our application platform or via email to email@example.com.